This Policy also describes how you use, disclose and protect your personal data, the rights you have with respect to your personal data, and how you can contact us. For any question you have regarding this Policy, but also any issue related to the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact us at the above contact details of the Company.
What is personal data?
The term “personal data” refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or can identify you, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, in Personal Data or in personal data sets such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
What Data do we collect?
We collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and relevant for the purpose intended.
Specifically we collect,
a) Identity data (eg first name, last name)
b) Contact details (eg telephone number, e-mail address, postal address)
c) Curriculum vitae (eg profession / activity)
f) Access data (eg passwords, username)
g) Data collected through Cookies (eg IP). See the Cookies Policy for details. Πολιτική Cookies.
For what purpose do we collect your Data?
We collect your Data to:
a) get in touch with you to resolve your questions,
b) you enjoy user account services,
c) we conduct our customer satisfaction survey,
d) we promote our services through the sending of newsletters (newsletter)
e) participate in competitions
What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
We only collect your Data if we have a legitimate reason to process it.
In any case, the processing will be based on one of the following legal bases:
a) the contractual relationship between us or the taking of measures during the pre-contractual stage.
b) your consent, where required, for example if there is no previous transaction and you wish to receive a newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
c) the legal obligations of the Company. In some cases we may have a legal obligation to use or retain your Data because it is required by law, such as tax law.
d) in the legal interest of the Company. In some cases it is necessary to understand our customers, to promote our services and to effectively use our website.
Who are the recipients of your Data?
Recipients of the data are: (A) The Company and the absolutely necessary staff of the company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality, (B) the companies that cooperate with us, which process your data as performers of processing on our behalf and in accordance with our orders
How do we ensure that processors respect your data?
The processors have agreed and contracted with our company:
- To keep confidential. Do not share data with third parties without the permission of the company.
- Take appropriate security measures.
- Comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data.
- Do not process beyond what the company allows according to the purposes of processing.
Your Data is kept by the Company only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have notified us and for as long as an extension of this time is required due to our legal claims or legal obligations.
Your statement of consent for sending a newsletter is kept for as long as a newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case not more than six months from the cessation of sending it.
User Account Data is retained for as long as the user account is active, unless a new editing purpose has arisen for some of them.
For the retention time of the Data collected through the Cookies you can be informed by Πολιτική Cookies.
Is your data secure?
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, prohibited dissemination, disclosure, loss or accidental / unlawful destruction. and any other form of unfair treatment. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
Our company will not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or disclose your personal information to third parties, which are not related to it, without your consent, with the exception of the application of relevant legal dictates and to the competent authorities only.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your Data. This means that you have the right to be informed by us how and what Data we process. You can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate data. If you find that there is an error in your Data you can submit to us a request for the correction of your inaccurate Data and the completion of incomplete data (eg name correction or change of shipping address of our publications), so that it is complete and accurate.
- You have the right to unsubscribe. You can ask us to delete your Data, if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes.
- You have the right to portability of your Data. You can ask us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to pass it on to another processor.
- You have the right to restrict processing. You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending.
- You have the right to revoke / object to the processing of your Data. You may at any time object to the processing of your Data or withdraw your consent, where required and we will stop processing your Data if there are no other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing over your right or if they are not necessary. now for the above mentioned processing purposes.
How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you can send us a relevant email, describing the right you want to exercise, either to the company’s email address email@example.com with the title-request “EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF ACCESS/ CORRECTION/ DELETE/ RESTRICTION/ OBJECTION” describing your request. Then we will examine it and answer as soon as possible.
We respond to your requests for free within one (1) month of receiving them. However, if your request is complicated or there is a large number of requests, we can receive an extension of another two (2) months if deemed absolutely necessary and after your relevant information. If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, our company reserves the right not to respond to them.
Finally, you have the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority for issues related to the processing of your personal data. For the competence of the Authority and the manner of submitting a complaint, you can visit the website of www.dpa.gr, where there is detailed information.