Cookies are small files that are installed on a computer or other device when you visit a website. They are used to operate the website you are visiting as well as to provide additional functionality (such as user identification, memorization of preferences).
Why are cookies used on this website?
The website places cookies for the following functions:
- Basic functions • web page display and storage of user preferences (eg language / color selection, search results presentation) • visitor security (eg cookies that detect repeated failed login attempts to a user’s account • load balancing) ,
- identifying and / or retaining content entered by the user during a session (session) throughout the specific connection (eg when filling out an online form or registering purchases in the online store).
- provision of multimedia content, such as cookies that are installed by viewing a video content sharing through social networks (social media)
- collection of statistics on website traffic and how visitors use it
- display ads (inside or outside the website).
Which cookies does this website install?
This website uses the following categories of cookies:
Google Analytics cookies _ga, _gat, _gid, _gali
They collect information about how visitors use the website and how long their storage is set by Google. The information is collected anonymously, including the number of visitors to the website, the origin of the visitors and the pages visited within the website. Covered by Google’s policy.
Origin: Google Retention time: As defined in Google policy
How can I manage cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
If you want to turn off Google Analytics altogether, for every page you visit and not just this one, visit the relevant page.
Where can I find out more about cookies?
Could this policy change?
This policy may be amended at any time and the most recent amendment is always considered valid.
Note: The Company is not responsible for the references from this policy to external websites, for their content and services, which it does not control or adopt, and any damage arising from their use, as the visitor has access to them with his own responsibility.